A GRA matching program is available through the EHE Office of Research to encourage EHE PIs (faculty members or research staff) to include graduate research associates (GRA) in their grant proposal submissions.
The following conditions need to be met in order to participate in this program:
- The department/center or other funds must be in place before the match can be provided by the Office of Research.
- Only one GRA per proposal can be supported. Other GRAs can be written into the budget, only one can be supported in this fashion.
- Contingent on subsequent funding, such monies are available for grants of up to five years in length.
- The grant proposal must request full indirect costs (full F&A), as determined by the EHE Office of Research.
- The proposed project must contain a significant research component, as determined by the EHE Office of Research.
- The PI has to be in EHE.
Work with your grants manager to determine the process for requesting this match from your department/center. Our EHE grants managers are Shawna Davis at 614-292-5118 and Michael Moses at 614-292-3883. The request to the department/center must be made at least two weeks before the submission deadline.